The library has a glass display case that can be used for small exhibits, as well as wall space in the library's Meeting Room.
Exhibits Policy and Procedures
The library’s exhibit space(s), when available, may be used by community based individuals and organizations to display materials of an educational, cultural, social, intellectual or charitable nature.
In accordance with the American Library Association’s Library Bill of Rights and its interpretation pertaining to exhibit spaces, the library neither endorses nor advocates the viewpoints of exhibits or exhibitors. Those who object to the content of any exhibit may submit their own exhibit in accordance with this Exhibit Policy.
1. Exhibits may be displayed for up to four weeks at the discretion of the Library Director.
2. The exhibitor is responsible for both setting up and removing display. The library is not responsible for loss or damage of any item on display.
3. The Library reserves the right to remove or refuse any material judged unsuitable.
4. Exhibitor agrees to refrain from commercial advertisement. Prices of items for sale may not be posted. Items sold during the display period may not be removed before the end of the exhibition.
5. An individual or organization is limited to one exhibit per calendar year. Exceptions may be approved at the discretion of the Library Director.
6. The following disclaimer must be posted at any exhibit not sponsored by the library: “The Library has made this space available as a courtesy to _________________. The materials on display represent the views of the exhibitor. The library does not advocate or endorse the viewpoint of exhibits or exhibitors.”
If you are interested in displaying materials at the library, please email Library Director Jenn Bruneau (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, contact information, a description of the materials you want to display, and photos of the materials you wish to exhibit.